And last, but not least, something yummy in the tummy to conclude our 13 Days of Halloween. I hope you enjoyed this series and until next year, happy Halloween!
Ghostbusters Green Slime Popcorn:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 heaping cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 drops each green and yellow food coloring
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- Place butter, brown sugar and corn syrup into a sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
- Add the green and yellow food coloring to create desired color.
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl and pour the “green slime” marshmallow mixture over the popcorn. Stir with a large spoon until coated. Cover until ready to serve.