Who else is experiencing a chilly, cold, and rainy Monday, like I am here in North Carolina? Warm up with this delicious recipe for Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup.
2 Tbs Olive Oil
2 tsp Minced Garlic
2-3 Tbs Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 Tbs Italian Seasoning
2 (10 3/4 oz) Cans of Condensed Tomato Soup
2 cups Half-and-half
2 cups Chicken Stock
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 whole 9 Oz Package Of Cheese Filled Tortellini
1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. Saute garlic with the olive oil and sun dried tomatoes, onion powder, and Italian seasoning in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add tomato soup, half and half, and chicken stock. Bring ingredients to a simmer.
3. Once simmering, drop tortellini into the soup.
4. Cook according to the tortellini’s package directions.
5. Once tortellini is cooked, top soup with Parmesan cheese.