Ah, summer-the time to break out the swimsuit, flip flops, and the traditions. Every year, there are certain things I have to do, otherwise it wouldn’t be the season. Below are the ten things on my summer bucket list:
1. Take a walk on the beach.
2. Spend a day on the lake.
3. Have a backyard camping trip.
4. Play messy twister with paint (tomorrow’s post will tell you how).
5. Go star gazing and watch fireworks on the 4th of July.
6. Make homemade ice cream and can vegetables for next year.
7. Spend a day volunteering.
8. Build a sandcastle.
9. Make s’mores in a bonfire.
10. Spend a day at an amusement park.